GOTEX SHOW – International Fair of Textile Products
GOTEX SHOW acts as global sourcing enabling visitors to meet differentiated products, designs, trends, innovation and services, all necessary resources to companies become competitive and go global.
The annual trade show is the place to retailers, manufacturers, industry and designers meet new suppliers, strengthen exchanges between companies and textile professionals from different countries, promoting the exchange of information and technology. A meeting place for the industry, commerce and fashion.
GO TEX SHOW had its first edition held in October 2013 in São Paulo, Brazil, and exceeded expectations bringing together 340 exhibitors and more than five thousand visitors. In the 2014 edition with 160 exhibitors the show consolidated its international business platform concept by leveraging trade cooperation between companies and investments to the textile production chain.
In latest editions the show had a more qualified visitation than the previous years to check launches in the areas of fibers, yarns, trims, fabrics, new technologies, stamping, home textile and garment from Brazil, China, Italy, USA, Mexico, Peru, India, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Exhibition of textile and fashion trends
- Business opportunities
- Buy and sales
- Foreign Trade
- Commercial representation / Joint Venture
- Textile chain innovations and technology
GOTEX Show aims to strengthen business between small and medium-sized companies, textile professionals from different countries, promoting exchange of information and technology.
- International suppliers of textiles
- Business Lounge for reserved negotiations
- GOTEX interpreter service
- Seminars for textile and fashion professionals with trends and market facilities
- Expo Center Norte – Yellow Pavilion
- Av. Otto Baumgart, 1000 – Vila Guilherme
- CEP: 02055-000 Sao Paulo – Brazil
- Official website: www.expocenternorte.com.br
Date: September 12-14, 2017
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 1 PM to 7 PM
- Thursday, 1 PM to 5 PM