Vice-President of the Textile Association of China gives welcome to the public of GO TEX SHOW


Late on Monday (27/10) happened the show opening cocktail party attended by textile industry officials Brazilian and Chinese. The Vice-President of the Textile Association of China, Zhang Yankai, gave the welcome to the exhibitors and visitors and highlighted the importance of bilateral relations between Brazil and China this year completes 40 years. “Brazil and China are both developing countries and united can certainly contribute significantly to the development of the Global Marketplace textiles,” said the executive.

“China now produces 50% of textile products produced in the world, however 75% of all production is for the domestic market. We have in China today some 100 million people directly or indirectly involved in the entire textile production chain.” The executive also said that only 2% of the Chinese textile market is in the hands of the Government. The other 98% belong to the private sector.

According to Zhang Yankai the Chinese textile industry has been an increase in the cost of hand labor and the production process as a whole. Concluding his speech the executive was adamant: “Brazil and China are two important players in the global market for textiles and we want to consolidate exchanges between these countries.”

To Hélvio Roberto Pompeo Madeira FCEM that make up the organizing committee of the GO TEX SHOW , proved this second edition the show is on the right of international exhibitors and visitors way. “In five years the fair will be consolidated as international shows bringing together players and dozens of country visitors,” concludes the entrepreneur.

The GO TEX SHOW – International Exhibition of Textile Products which began yesterday and ends tomorrow (19/10) recorded 1,195 visitors in its first day. The show has about 200 exhibitors from Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Hong Kong, Italy, Pakistan, Peru, Singapore and Taiwan , selling fabrics, accessories, home textiles and garments.


GO TEX SHOW 2014 – International Fair of Textile Products

Date 27 a October 29, 2014

Location: Expo Center Norte – Yellow Pavilion

Street Otto Baumgart, 1000 – Guilherme Vila

São Paulo-SP

Posted in Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *